A student visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the government of a foreign country to a prospective student of another country seeking higher education at one of its qualified educational institutions. This visa enables the alien student to attend schools within the borders of the host country. With that privilege comes a host of conditions and limitations.
Student visa applicants must adhere to these specific requirements before they are issued a visa and upon entering their country of choice, they must continue to comply with the conditions of their visas or lose their immigration status. The process of applying for or renewing a student visa can be challenging and lengthy, it is therefore advisable to have an experience advocate on your side and begin the procedure a few months before the intended travel date. We will guide you through the entire process, from choosing a destination or school to applying for the visa.
What we can provide:
- Comprehensive information on your destination’s education system and lifestyle
- Personalized counseling on study options
- Communication with institutions / embassies
- Assistance to obtain admission in chosen university
- Guidance and support with visa application
- Help with air travel arrangements and foreign currency exchange
- Pre-departure orientation, on arrival service and guidance to find accommodation